As we are in the final days of 2022, I can’t help looking back to this eventful year. It’s the year that I made great leaps and bounds as a Scrum Master and Agile professional.
- I started this blog in April this year, documenting my journey of growth;
- I continued on teaching my peers essential Scrum knowledge;
- I finally said goodbye to digital projectmanagement and started my adventure as a full-time Scrum Master;
- I have grown enormously in my knowledge leading up to my upcoming PSM-III exam;
- I passed my PAL exam and became hungry for more Agile Leadership knowledge;
- I became aware of my learning path and ambition to become a Professional Scrum Trainer (in the distant future).
So what has 2023 in store for me? Who knows?! The world now looks vastly different from what it looked one year ago and I reckon next year will bring about changes as well. And in a world prone to change, one must adapt to survive and thrive. I hope the new year will present me with opportunities to experiment and learn. And while doing so, to stay humble, to stay hungry and to retain the mindset to wonder and marvel.
I won’t have very layed-out plans, but I do have some ambitions!
- Finally attempting my first try at the PSM-III exam;
- Look into Evidence-Based Management as a part of Agile Leadership;
- Focus more on my facilitation skills as a Scrum Master;
- Learning more about Scaling Professional Scrum and applying this knowledge;
- Work on my Product Owner knowledge and skills, to coach PO’s better in their activities.
And on that note, have a good and safe New Year’s Eve – and wishing you all the best for the coming year. With lots of opportunities for Transparency, Inspection and Adaptation!